What services can you provide if I'm being evicted?
If you are being evicted due to inability to pay your monthly rent, you may be eligible for either short-term or long-term assistance depending on your total household income and circumstances. Please see Emergency Food and Shelter Program and Tenant Based Rental Assistance Program for further information.

Do you fix roofs?
No.  Please see contact information below for agencies who may be able to provide assistance.

Brown (excluding the city of Green Bay) and Marinette Counties:
Contact:  Todd Mead
Brown County Planning Commission
305 East Walnut Street, 3rd floor, Green Bay, Wisconsin 54301

If you reside in the city of Green Bay, please contact the City for information on similar programs.

All other counties in Newcap's service area:
Contact:  Barbara Gabrielson
BG & Associates, LLC
PO Box 10, Bear Creek,Wisconsin 54922

For those who are elderly and/or disabled and need funds for home accessibility, rehabilitation, or repairs in Brown (excluding the city of Green Bay), Marinette, Menominee, Oconto, and Shawano Counties:

Contact: Steve LaFrombois
Options For Independent Living
555 Country Club Road, Green Bay, Wisconsin 54313
920-490-0500 or 888-465-1515 ext 122 

My electricity was shut off, what should I do?
Households who have exhausted all other resources, including energy assistance, may be eligible for limited assistance, depending on household income and circumstances. Please see Emergency Food and Shelter Program for further information.

How do I qualify for the Weatherization Program?
Please see Weatherization Program for further information.

Do I qualify for the food pantry?
Please see The Food Pantry Program for further information.

What number am I on the Section 8 waiting list?
To get this information, you may now call toll-free 866-569-6301. You will be prompted to enter your birth date and Social Security number. You may also check online at waitlistcheck.com.