Bridges Out of Poverty Seminar
- Tuesday, January 23rd 8:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Tuesday, February 13th 8:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Tuesday, March 13th 8:00 am – 3:00 pm
Bridges is a “Systemic Change-Based Means” to provide individuals from all walks of life A START ON THE PATH to viewing poverty through a different lens. (To date, 28 seminars have been provided to the Green Bay community!)
Were you aware..
* There are four primary causes of poverty?
* Mental models affect our behavior?
* Hidden rules come from the environment in which we were raised?
* We climb up the backbone of the people who came before us?
* Of the difference among the five language registers?
* Poverty may affect resources other than just financial?
Everyone has gifts and talents to help change our community. Together, we can bring all three socio-economic classes to the table to create our community’s future story.
Register for this FREE seminar at 920.617.5475 or email inter-ACT@svdpgb.org
Location: St. Vincent de Paul’s District Council Conf Room,1529 Leo Frigo Way, Green Bay, WI 54302
*Lunch Provided (donations gratefully accepted!)